About this Location
The Community Service Agency (CSA), administered by Family Service Association, is a community-based, intensive care coordination program for youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) who receive or are in need of multiple services or child-serving systems.
Specialties and Services
- Crisis Intervention & Safety Planning
- Intensive Care Coordination
- Parent Support and Education
- Therapeutic Mentor Program
- Home / Community-Based Services
- Addiction and Substance Abuse Services
- Mental Health Services
Evidence-Based Treatments and Special Programs
- Limited Transportation Services
- Offers Home/Community-Based Services
Referral and Intake Process
To make a referral for Intensive Care Coordination, call 774-627-1149. Referral forms are also available for download online at, www.frfsa.org.
To make a referral for Therapeutic Mentoring, call 508-677-3822. Referral forms are also available for download online at, www.frfsa.org.
Someone should return your call within 24 hours to schedule a face to face interview
Eligibility and Insurance
- Eligible Gender:
- Maximum Age:
- Other Elgibility Criteria:
- State Funded Insurance other than Medicaid